A company is only as good as the promises it keeps. We at Irv Tremblay Realty Inc. are a dedicated and innovative group of professionals whose purpose is to provide sound real estate advice. As a varied team of specialists we can provide you with comprehensive service on all real estate matters. The Irv Tremblay team strives to exceed expectations and deliver on our promise to provide a superior level of customer service when buying or selling real estate.
Irv Tremblay Profile and Track Record
Has been awarded the coveted Century 21 Centurion Award the following years:
1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011.
- Inducted into Century 21 Hall of Fame in 1997.
- Honored by Century 21 in New Orleans 1994 and Las Vegas 2004 for outstanding production.
- Century 21 Service Award winner.
- Elected to Saskatchewan Real Estate Commission in 1997 and 2000.
- Successfully obtained Real Estate Brokers License in 2002.
- Incorporated Century 21 Irv Tremblay Realty Inc in 2003.
- Irv has been a prolific producer for Century 21 since joining the company in 1991. This was accomplished due to his love of the business and his underlying commitment to his clients needs.
Top producing agent with the Association of Regina REALTORS® 1991-2004
Full-time Licensed Buyers Agent
Full-time Office Administrator
Most Advanced Website in Real Estate
Century 21 Company Comparison Chart
- Most recognized yard sign in the world.
- Quality Service Survey with every transaction.
- International Referral Network.
- In house Mortgage Broker (largest in the province).
- Best Home Guarantee Plan in the province.
- 2 local offices.
- Air Miles Rewards.
- Preferred Mortgage Rates.
- All Fees Free Program
"The Agent Makes The Difference"
The most important decision a homeowner can make when selling their home is the interviewing and selection of an agent to represent them in the marketing and negotiating a sale of their home.
Many homeowners are unaware of the agency relationship they take on when listing the property with an agent. One of the key factors that homeowners fail to realize is that they take on liability for what the agent does when representing them.
Many agents who have little experience, education or a limited track record, tend to emphasize the company they represent rather than themselves. I agree the company brand is extremely important but it is secondary to the agent. If you decide to select "Irv Tremblay" as your agent, you get the best of both worlds - a great, top producing agent, representing Century 21's #1 team in Regina and Saskatchewan for 2011 (based on Century 21 Canada stats for 2011) "Irv Tremblay Realty Inc.".
I have compiled my track record to compare with other agents you may interview or contemplate interviewing. I also have included some great probing interview questions to find out the maximum about your potential agents track record and abilities.
- IRV TREMBLAY
Probing Interview Questions for Agent to Represent You.
These questions will help you choose a Real Estate Agent and their company.
- What is your company market share?
- What will you do to sell my home?
- Do you work full time?
- Do you have a written plan of action?
- Will you give me weekly feedback?
- Will you offer the buyer of my home a guaranteed sale of their home?
- Can you offer the buyer of my home the guaranteed lowest mortgage rates and what if any other incentives to the buyer to purchase my home?
- How much money are you prepared to invest in getting my home sold?
- How many hours per day do you prospect for buyers and sellers?
- Will you give me a written seller's service pledge?
- Can you give the buyers and myself Air Miles?
- Do you have buyers under contract?
- Does your company have a policy on buyers' brokerage contract?
- How do you pre-qualify your buyers?
- Are you a Certified Buyers Representative?
- Do you have full time support staff; if so, how many? How experienced are they?
- Does your web site contact you directly or does it go to your national head office?
- Has your web site won any awards?
- Do you have access to a worldwide referral network? (the largest?)
- Do you take any on-going training with your company?
- Does your company have a rigorous standard of customer service and is each transaction monitored?
- Is your license in good standing with the Regina Association and the Saskatchewan Real Estate Commission?
- What additional education and training courses have you graduated from in the last 5 years?
- Are monthly market reports your Company Policy?
- Are you a Broker?
- Do you have a Buyers Agent employed by you?
These questions will maximize your knowledge of your agent!
What We Do For Sellers
- 1-800 InfoHomeLine with personalized voice message.
- Professional, competitive Market Analysis
- Go over all your concerns before marketing property.
- Explain all details of listing.
- Install Century 21 yard sign.
- Install Lock box.
- List property on the MLS® system.
- Explain all costs of selling.
- List property on internet.
- Make property attractive to buyers by offering Air Miles and Mortgage incentives.
- Keep inconveniences to a minimum.
- Set up follow-up system for all showings.
- Feed back on all showings; what they bought, why, etc.
- Report to seller on activities and recommendation (minimum 1 per week).
- Market report of month's activities in writing with recommendations to get offer on property.
- Present all written offers in best light to you.
- Negotiate all offers and look after all details to closing with regular contact.
- All letters of instruction and information sent to your lawyer.
- Recommend all necessary inspections and disclosures.
- Cross reference your property to all agents when speaking to them regarding other properties.
- Highlight your property at Century 21 office meetings.
- Highlight your listing at two Century 21 offices on listing board.
- My personal support staff will administer listing from listing to sale.
- Tele-market selected areas promoting your home.
- Have Gas line inspection report done in advance of offer.
- Guarantee the sale of buyers' home at no cost to you.
- Sellers Service Pledge to you outlining the level of accountability I will owe to you and the level of service you deserve.
- Recommend Real Estate lawyers.
- Pre-qualify all buyers for your home.
- Arrange possession week prior to possession.
- Do a walk-through of home upon possession.
- Follow-up after possession.
- Contact top 25 producing agents to sell them on your property.
In an effort to assist you with the sale of your property, I would like to provide the following information:
20 Mistakes Sellers Make When Putting Their Home on the Market And How You Can Avoid These Mistakes
- Price too High - Have a professional determine comparable sales.
- Not Making Profit Inducing Repairs - Have a professional give you low cost solutions to minor repairs that will yield big profits.
- Not Considering Other Financing Terms besides Cash - Have a professional give you sole options that may be better than cash.
- Poor Market Timing - Have a professional determine if the market cycle is poised to net you the most money.
- Not Providing Easy Access for Showings - There are many ways to show a home. Appointment only is the most restrictive; lock boxes are least restrictive. Have a professional determine which is the best for your lifestyle.
- Not Having Your Property Staged Correctly - Can you put items in storage, create more light, and select appropriate music? Your professional real estate agent can help you.
- Not Picking the Right Real Estate Agent - Call me for a list of probing questions to ask all Real Estate Agents to help you to qualify the right one for your needs.
- Believing that Selling Property is Seasonal - Don't base selling decisions on the seasons. Property is always selling.
- Price too Low - One reason to hire a professional is to make sure that no money is left on the table.
- Not Utilizing Current Market Technology - Make sure your agent is on the "information highway" with interactive voice mail systems and a computer system featuring real estate programs.
- Not Re-Evaluating the Marketing Plan Every 10 Days - The market changes. You and your real estate agent need to make changes based upon feedback from buyers and the market.
- Believing Agent is Not Doing Job When There Aren't Any Offers - Did you know that 80% of your buyer activity comes from signs and the MLS® system? Even the most mediocre agent does that! If you have lack of showing problems - look at the price.
- Ignoring What the Buyer's First Impressions Will Be - Sales have been blown up unkempt lawns, cluttered closets, unpainted front doors, hard to work locks, blown light bulbs, bad colors, stains, unlit areas, and bad smells. Spend time on the little things, double up on your gardening, keep things cleaner than usual, and make sure the pets are under control.
- Not giving the Sales Effort Enough Time - You should never give too little time to what is inherently a long process. Estimate the time you have to sell and then add some time so you are not put into a situation of having to act.
- Dealing with the Unqualified or Unsavory Character - One of the best reasons for hiring a Real Estate Professional is their ability to pre-qualify a prospect financially before valuable negotiation time is lost. As well, your Real Estate Agent can determine when a prospect's motivation may be other than purchasing a home.
- Believing that You are Powerless to Make a Difference - The top agents in the industry report that sellers themselves are responsible for one out of ten sales. You can network your business and personal friends, you can hand out flyers to your personnel department, you can keep the house in "ready to move in" condition.
- Testing the Market - Never put your property on the market unless you really want to sell. Get ready for a professional sales push if you list with a great agent. If your plan harbors some indecision, you may experience frustration because success is this agent's objective.
- Trying to Market Home Themselves believing they can market and net the same amount for their home that a top agent can.
- Forgetting That Saving The Commission by selling themselves is not necessarily netting the most money.
- Ignoring The Huge Liability trying to sell their home on their own.
I hope this information will prove helpful to you.
Thinking About Selling?
AT CENTURY 21 IRV TREMBLAY REALTY INC. WE WANT TO ACT IN YOUR BEST INTEREST.
WE ARE EAGER TO HAVE YOU SHARE WITH US YOUR CONCERNS AND EXPECTATIONS ABOUT THE MARKETING OF YOUR PROPERTY.
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY BELOW.
WHAT ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT?
|NOT CONCERNED||VERY CONCERNED|
If You Were The Buyer
What features would excite you the most about this property?
References From Past Clients
(Please feel free to call)
Dan Bowman & Suzanne Higgins
(Seller & Purchaser)
Rick & Linda Brown
Dr. Lee Dean
(Seller & Purchaser)
Kevin & Sandra Boyle
Dennis Ball & Lynn Ball